A Truly Majestic Florida Keys Wedding Location
Picture your wedding day at Cheeca Lodge & Spa. Warm Atlantic Ocean breezes float across the grounds of our lush, oceanfront retreat. Friends and family gather on a pristine ribbon of sand for an enchanting ceremony. Afterwards, a sunset reception on the beach or a lavish Bougainvillea Ballroom gala sets a majestic tone for your life together. Let us know exactly how you've always imagined it, and our personal catering professional will design the perfect Florida Keys wedding package. Named one of Travel + Leisure's "500 Greatest Hotels in the World," the legendary Cheeca Lodge & Spa boasts one of the most captivating settings in the nation for unforgettable Florida Keys destination wedding receptions.
- Over 4,600 square feet of indoor event space, plus countless outdoor venues, for intimate affairs and elaborate galas, accommodating from 10 to 200 guests
- Stylish new oceanfront banquet room, offering majestic ocean views through expansive floor-to-ceiling windows and elegant outdoor covered terraces
- 1,100 feet of palm-fringed beach, including Cheeca’s renowned “Leaning Palms”, the perfect backdrop for barefoot oceanfront ceremonies
- Tahitian-inspired Spa Island and Decks, an idyllic spot for starlit ceremonies and receptions amidst the swaying palms, wooden foot bridges, sparkling water features and shimmering tiki torches
- Spectacular 525-foot pier, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, a popular location that is beautiful on nights with a full moon
- Bougainvillea Ballroom, an exquisite setting for intimate candlelit affairs
- Professional event coordination and creative catering services
Learn more about our facilities & services for Florida Keys conferences.
Impeccable Services For Florida Keys Destination Weddings
For truly inspired and unforgettable events, there is no grander setting than Cheeca Lodge & Spa. Luxurious and impeccably appointed, with award-winning services, this enchanting oceanfront retreat knows how to celebrate. To request more information about our Florida Keys wedding site, send an email to Matilde Campo at firstname.lastname@example.org