San Diego’s newest resort destination is surrounded by the pristine coastal communities of La Jolla, Del Mar and Rancho Santa Fe. The exquisite menu of services and amenities makes it the perfect spot to vacation, host a meeting or celebrate a wedding. From its Tom Fazio-designed golf course and The Villas to a luxurious spa and award-winning dining, The Grand Del Mar transcends the ordinary and delivers a world-class Southern California resort experience.
The Grand Del Mar offers an ideal locale for meetings and events of all sizes. With more than 20,000 square feet of flexible function and meeting space, the resort can accommodate groups of up to 300 and also houses its own chapel, making it an idyllic spot for weddings. Highlights include:
• A 10,000-square-foot ballroom divisible by six and with automobile access
• 8,400-square-foot outdoor event lawn overlooking the golf course features permanent fixtures for tenting an outdoor pavilion and gazebo
• The 2,500-square-foot Manchester Salon features dual stone fireplaces indoor and out with an outdoor terrace overlooking the golf course
• The 3,330-square-foot chapel can accommodate up to 200 guests
• Three wine-themed meeting rooms with an adjacent private dining area in the resort’s wine cellar
• Access to Yacht America – a replica of the iconic vessel which won the 1851 America’s Cup – which is available for events of up to 85 people.
• Complete audio-visual services for all events
• In-house event coordinator and conference services manager