Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and thank you for your interest in using my services as a photographer. Your wedding day is one of the most significant days of your life. As an artist/photographer, my goal is to capture the splendor, fun, excitement, and ceremony of your day. As a photojournalist, I will tell a story that will make a beautiful keepsake for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
Basic Wedding Package $1500.00
• Includes up to 5 hours of photography
• 450 + photographs (digital)
• CD/DVD of Hi-Resolution JPEG photographs
• Images posted online for album selections and to share with friends and family
• $200.00 per hour over 5 hours
• Engagement photos $150.00
• Twenty-four 5” x 7”s in a leather-bound wedding album starting at $400.00
Life is all about living, and along the way, capturing some of our very best moments in time. As time goes by, those moments become more valuable, for they live in the fourth dimension, a time long passed, a special time that is easily rekindled whenever we need to touch our history.
After living and working in California for twenty years, I returned to Marblehead to pursue photography and art on a full-time basis. In parallel with my thirty-two year computer career, I've worked as a commercial, event, and fashion photographer; teaching graphic design in the computer industry, and photography at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell. I am an artist member and past President of the Marblehead Arts and an artist member of the Cambridge Arts.
• Music video CD (play in any DVD) of photos put to music $250.00 (your favorite song, very cool)
• Mother’s albums starting at $300.00. (typically 12 5x7”s in leather-bound album)
• Hardcover Storybook album – price determined by size and quantity of photos
A retainer of $750.00 or ½ the balance is due at the signing of this agreement, with the balance of payment to be paid at the start of the wedding. The next two pages are the standard wedding contract and information sheet. Please call if you have questions.