Congratulations! You are about to embark on a life long journey together! Your decision to be married is among the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime! Your wedding ceremony should be a time that captures joy and a feeling of togetherness that will stay in your hearts for life!
What does your dream ceremony look like? Is it very formal or more casual, romantic, edgy or out-of-the-box? Is it small and intimate with a few close friends, or a large gathering of family and friends? Does it take place under the trees in a park, in a romantic flower garden, in the sand at the beach or cruising the bay on a yacht? Or maybe at a mountain resort, at your home or a friend’s home, in a hotel, or even in a church? Whatever your preferences are, I will help you to see your dream ceremony become a reality!
Mack and Catherine Harris are both ordained, non-denominational ministers. We both perform wedding ceremonies, so you have your choice of having a man or woman to work with. We have had many years of experience doing ceremonies in all sorts of venues, for all sorts of faiths and denominations, as well as civil ceremonies. We have been married for 36 years, and we know how important this step is for you. It is always very important to us that your ceremony, your vows and the message reflect your personal preferences and tastes. We will respect your beliefs and not force ours on you.
The wedding vows that you express to each other should be heartfelt and a reflection of you, not just something we’ve all heard before. As a wedding minister, it is important to me to spend time with you and help you in how you express your vows to each other.
Some couples don’t attend a church or know a wedding minister, but would like to have something more than a civil ceremony. I am committed to helping make your experience unforgettable.
* A face-to-face meeting at no obligation before you decide to use our services (I know you wouldn’t buy a new car without driving it first)
* A suggested order of service for you to build on, use or change as you desire
* An extensive sampling of wedding vows from formal to traditional to romantic…these are yours to use how you choose
* Assistance in writing your own vows if you prefer
* All the phone and email time it takes to plan so that you are comfortable with everything
* Pre-marriage education at a discounted rate (I don’t require it but I sure do recommend it)! This can eliminate a lot of surprises for you and put you in the best possible position for many fulfilling years together. This can easily be accomplished by telephone to make it convenient for you if the distance is too far.